When we believe of a “midcentury contemporary” residence, we believe of glass wall surfaces. In component, this has to do with the post-World War II years’ promo of the southerly California-style indoor-outdoor rural way of life.
How Insulated Glass Changed Architecture: An Introduction to the Technological Breakthrough That Changed How We Live and How Our Buildings Work
More from Refrigeration NewsMore posts in Refrigeration News »
- The Buffalo shooting is a reminder that millions don't live near a grocery store
- A rocket scientist designed a solution for your moldy strawberries
- Cold beer to your door: brewers in Latin America go direct – Reuters
- Clean Tech Company GoSun Launches New GoSun Grid Cooking, Refrigeration, Water, and More: Open Ecosystem of Appliances Designed for Efficiency and Self-Reliance
- Reefer Carriers Warm Up to Smart Trailer Tech for Cold Chain Logistics – Transport Topics Online