Numerous years earlier, prior to contemporary refrigeration, there was a profession exercised throughout the Upper Midwest.
MORE TO THE STORY: 'Ice cakes' were once big business – Crow River Media
More from Refrigeration NewsMore posts in Refrigeration News »
- The Buffalo shooting is a reminder that millions don't live near a grocery store
- A rocket scientist designed a solution for your moldy strawberries
- Cold beer to your door: brewers in Latin America go direct – Reuters
- Clean Tech Company GoSun Launches New GoSun Grid Cooking, Refrigeration, Water, and More: Open Ecosystem of Appliances Designed for Efficiency and Self-Reliance
- Reefer Carriers Warm Up to Smart Trailer Tech for Cold Chain Logistics – Transport Topics Online