Structures often appear as if they’ve been left behind by technical development. Several, maybe most, of the systems most structures are constructed from (drywall, trusses, blocks, concrete) have actually been in usage for years, if not centuries.
The Evolution of Indoor Climate
More from Refrigeration NewsMore posts in Refrigeration News »
- The Buffalo shooting is a reminder that millions don't live near a grocery store
- A rocket scientist designed a solution for your moldy strawberries
- Cold beer to your door: brewers in Latin America go direct – Reuters
- Clean Tech Company GoSun Launches New GoSun Grid Cooking, Refrigeration, Water, and More: Open Ecosystem of Appliances Designed for Efficiency and Self-Reliance
- Reefer Carriers Warm Up to Smart Trailer Tech for Cold Chain Logistics – Transport Topics Online